We are making room in the warehouse!
Did you always want to own a smoker or pellet grill but have not bought one yet? Now is your chance to get one at unheard savings!
We have a limited amount of reconditioned and factory second residential/home use smokers, carts, and grills in the warehouse. We want to offer these to you at special pricing!
Save 15% off regular list price for all Factory Second units!
Save 20% off regular list price for all Reconditioned units!
To take advantage of this special deal just give us a call at 1-800-423-0698! These are not available online! Quantities are limited so do not wait to call!
Help us empty the warehouse!
So what is the difference between a Factory Second and a Reconditioned unit?
A factory second is a unit:
- identified by our production and customer service team as having a cosmetic flaw during the production process
- or incurred shipping damage and was returned to Cookshack by a customer
- that has not been cooked in but has been seasoned during quality checks
A reconditioned is a unit:
- a unit that was sold to a customer and returned due to an issue but it has been cooked in by the customer before it was returned to Cookshack
All of the units are reworked and quality controlled just like a new unit. So some flaws in cosmetics will save you money! In both cases, these units are eligible for the full warranty as a new unit.
All of our units come with the same guarantee and warranty.
- 90-day parts and labor – parts will be replaced, and labor will be taken care of at no cost to the customer for the first 90 days of purchase
- 2 year limited warranty – for the first two years after purchase, parts will be replaced at no cost to the customer, labor is not included after the first 90 days.
For the policies regarding the loss of warranty or voided warranty, please see our full Limited Warranty Policy and our Return Merchandise Policy.
These units will not last long! Call us today to take advantage of a long-lasting unit that makes delicious barbecue every time you use it!