Cookshack Support and Warranty
Are you having an issue with your Cookshack smoker and you are not sure where to start? We are here to help you out!
All of our Smokers/Pellet Grills/Pizza Ovens come with the same warranty.
- 90 day parts and labor – parts will be replaced, and labor will be taken care of at no cost to the customer for the first 90 days of purchase
- 2 year limited warranty – for the first two years after purchase, parts will be replaced at no cost to the customer, labor is not included after the first 90 days.
For the policies regarding the loss of warranty or voided warranty, please see our full Limited Warranty Policy and our Return Merchandise Policy.
There is only one step to create a warranty claim.
Contact Cookshack’s Technical Support at 1-800-423-0698 and ask for Bill or Tony. You can also send an email to email@example.com explaining your issue.
REMINDER: Always contact Technical Support before trying to place a warranty claim. Approval through Cookshack is required before any parts can be sent without cost to the customer.
Getting troubleshooting and technical support after purchasing your unit is easy. Here are three options depending on your preference:
- If you have technical skills, call Cookshack and the Cookshack technical support team will go through step-by-step troubleshooting with you over the phone.
- Call Cookshack’s technical support to assist you in finding one of the 30 technicians we have in our system.
- Find a service provider by selectin your city and state at http://www.cfesa.com/service_affiliate.asp. Any company with electrical or electronic services will be able to help you with your unit.
There are just a few things to keep in mind when looking at Cookshack warranty.
- To make claim or request for the Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must notify Cookshack Customer Service for instructions as to the repair or replacement of the defective merchandise prior to attempting or contracting for repair of the oven.
- The model number and serial number of the Cookshack Smoker Oven must accompany any request for service to the oven.
- The Limited Warranty will not apply if the merchandise has been improperly installed, damaged due to abuse, misuse, misapplication, accident, or as a result of service or modification by any other than an authorized Cookshack, Inc. service agent.