Summer is almost over but that does not mean the end of grilling when you use a Fast Eddy’s™ by Cookshack Pellet Grill. The PG500 and the PG1000 models are very similar featuring the same cooking area, 4-zone cooking features, ash drawing, and warming drawer. These units are commercial quality, heavy duty, ruggedly built from stainless steel, and can be used year round. The PG1000 features an insulated lid and full shelf on the bottom, while the PG500 features a utensil holder, pellet drop feed system, and is non-insulated. Just make sure that you use a cover on your pellet grill if storing the unit outside.
We want to make it easier than ever for you to grill and smoke year round. Now until, September 10, 2015 take advantage of our Promo Code: YEARROUND and receive 10%* off the MSRP of these units. Order online or call us at 1.800.426.0698.
Use these recipes for ribeye steaks and grilled spanish corn when you grill using our pellet grills.
- Ribeye Steaks
- Butcher BBQ Steak Seasoning
- Season steaks with Butcher BBQ Steak Seasoning
- Grill on direct side of pellet grill over medium heat (factory setting on the PG500 and PG1000) until desired wellness
- Remove and serve immediately
Grilled Spanish Corn
- 5 fresh or super sweet corn cobs
- 1/2 C. culinary grade mayonnaise
- 5 cloves of roasted garlic, minced
- 1 C. crumbled Queso Fresco
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 T. Smoked Paprika
- 1 T. Kosher Salt
- 1 T. Black Pepper
Cilantro (for garnish)
- 4″ Wooden Skewer
- In a pestle and mortar (or food processor) pulverize the roasted garlic cloves, salt, pepper, and paprika
- Grill corn on direct side of pellet grill until well charred and warmed
- While corn is grilling; combine the garlic/spice mix and the mayo. Add the lime juice.
- Brush the garlic/spice mayo onto the warm ears of corn
- Sprinkle the corn with the queso fresco, cilantro, and more paprika, salt, and pepper
- Skewer the corn so it sits upright. Serve immediately.
For additional recipes for the Fast Eddy’s™ by Cookshack Pellet Grills check out our YouTube Channel or our Cooking Guide on our website. Also, our professional sales team and customer service staff will be happy to talk with you about recipes, woods, or our equipment. Feel free to call us at 1.800.423.0698.
*not available with any other discount or promotion